iOS SDK reference
The AppsFlyer iOS SDK reference documentation.
This is the iOS SDK reference document. In this section you will find technical descriptions of classes, protocols and methods that comprise the SDK.
- AppsFlyerLib: This class contains most of the SDK functionality
- AppsFlyerDeepLinkResult: A public interface that holds the callback method for Unified Deep Linking.
- AppsFlyerDeepLink: Object that holds the deep link data.
- AppsFlyerCrossPromotionHelper: SDK cross-promotion helper class.
- AppsFlyerLinkGenerator: Object used to create single-platform and OneLink URLs.
- AppsFlyerShareInviteHelper: Helper class to create user invite URLs.
- AppsFlyerLibDelegate: Delegate class that holds the callback method for OneLink legacy APIs and attribution.
- AppsFlyerDeepLinkDelegate: Delegate class that holds the callback method for Unified Deep Linking.
Updated 26 days ago