After completing the SDK integration, it's recommended to test it. Testing ensures accurate and comprehensive data collection and delivery.
Testing verifies that the SDK:
- Starts and successfully establishes a connection to AppsFlyer, with no networking/authentication issues.
- Relays attribution data correctly.
It's performed by:
- creating an AppsFlyer attribution link and using it to simulate a user clicking an ad.
- Installing the app on a registered test device.
- Inspecting the conversion data.
To avoid mixing production data with test conversions and in-app events, you can test the SDK integration using a debug app.
Debug apps differ from production apps in that they:
- Have a different app ID.
- Have their own instance in the AppsFlyer dashboard.
- Are not published to app stores.
Creating debug apps involves adjusting your app build configurations and adding a new app in the dashboard, to be used for testing purposes.
Updated 11 months ago