At a glance: The AppsFlyer Roku CTV API allows advertisers to measure Roku CTV app installs, in-app events, and sessions via server-to-server API. All calls are made via secure HTTP.
To integrate the API:
- Follow the procedures for the following API commands:
- Set up the Roku events for AppsFlyer
- Find out from your marketer which events they want to be sent to AppsFlyer.
To test the integration:
Use each of the API commands to send several events as follows:
- Send an event.
- Verify that you get a 200 OK return code.
- Ask the marketer to confirm the data is available in AppsFlyer.